Our Response to COVID-19
Thank you for supporting a local small business by choosing us as your preferred vendor, your loyalty is greatly appreciated. During this time, we understand how difficult this is for everyone. We remain an open-source of communication for our clients.
Niky’s Beauty is committed to honoring all contracts, including any bookings that may be postponed. We have been successful in working with every vendor in rebooking clients at a later date. Your deposit will roll over to the new date of your event.
As per the signed contract agreement and information on our website, we will continue to honor all client bookings made with Niky’s Beauty. As the deposit is non-refundable.
Some ideas other clients have suggested are having small intimate gatherings, photoshoots, or private sessions. Many clients have already successfully rescheduled into late 2020 & 2021. (Credits will be available for these services)
Thank you for understanding. Please be in touch with us in regards to your upcoming event. We look forward to working with you and being apart of your special day.
We will work through this together.
In Cases of Cancelations due to COVID-19, Niky's Beauty will still hold your scheduled date in the case of re-booking. We are allowing for last-minute new-date bookings.
When a cancelation occurs as stated in the contract. We are allowing for CREDITS to be applied to those who have been affected. Redeem Credits for services in the future. With no extra cost. Paid Deposits = Credits.
How are my services protected by COVID?
- Services will always be held to the highest hygiene standard as they've always been. Artists and Stylists may use safety precautions such as a face mask or gloves for extra security. Between each service, the surface, tools and other necessary means will be sanitized for 90 seconds with 99% alcohol.
I or someone in close proximity of me has been outside of Canada, What should I do?
- In the case of spreading COVID-19 please seek medical advice from Alberta or Government officials, then immediately contact Niky's Beauty to reschedule bookings.
My Wedding is on the edge of being Canceled is there a refund available?
- In the case of cancelation, there will be no refund of the deposit. We apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.
What can I do to continue my support for small businesses?
- By continuing to support Niky's Beauty on social media, positive testimonies, rebooking, and utilizing our services in new ways.
It would the best way to support a local business.
What if Niky's Beauty canceled on my service due to COVID-19?
- We always have our clients' best interests in mind. Cancelations will rarely occur.
We have many employees, and contacts in the beauty industry. We will always find a replacement for your service. We will take care of the rest.
Click the link below for more COVID-19 information